Monthly Payroll Reporting
- Our office utilizes the Corellian Software Inc. (CSI) ePR.Live payroll reporting system. All Monthly Payroll Reports must be filed in the ePR.Live system. Paper reports are not accepted. Contact our office for a ePR.Live user name.
MPR - One Check System
The Chapter provides an efficient and secure system to process your monthly payroll reports.
Missouri Valley covers work in the following states:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Missouri Valley includes the following Local Unions:
- L.U. 2
- L.U. 53
- L.U. 55
- L.U. 95
- L.U. 160
- L.U. 426
- L.U. 714
- L.U. 953
- L.U. 1250
- L.U. 1426
- L.U. 1525
- L.U. 2150
Southwest covers work in the following states:
- New Mexico
Southwest includes the following Local Unions:
- L.U. 66
- L.U. 220
- L.U. 278
- L.U. 304
- L.U. 583
- L.U. 602
- L.U. 611
- L.U. 681
- L.U. 738
- L.U. 769
- L.U. 1002
- L.U. 2286
The following Funds will be included in our One (1) Check System:
- NEBF (3% of Gross Labor Payroll)
- NEAP (varies per Local Area)
- NLMCC (.01 Cent per Hour)
- Missouri Valley Apprenticeship (2018=1% of Gross Labor Payroll, 2019=1.5% of Gross Labor Payroll)
- Southwestern Apprenticeship (2018=1% of Gross Labor Payroll, 2019=1.5% of Gross Labor Payroll)
- Administrative Maintenance Fund (AMF) (0.2% of Gross Labor Payroll)
- L.U. 769 401K Plan (Voluntary)
- Lineco (2018=$5.75 per Hours Worked, 2019=$6.00 per Hours Worked)
- Lineco Health Reimbursement Account (varies per Local Area)
- NECA Service Charges (NECA Members Only)
- One (1) check for all funds to be written out to "National Electrical Trust Fund" for each chapter.
- Funds for the chapters must be kept seperate.
- Mailed to: P.O. Box 20166 Kansas City, MO 64195
- Checks are due by the 15th of every month.
For service charge information click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Chapter Office!